2014년 10월 9일 목요일

3rd week's object (articulation)


1. My arguement

My arguement for the essay is 'Babies learn language by repetitive learning.'
People can speak their native language when they are babies because they listen it everyday, everytime. Some says that they learn languages with innate ability for acquiring language but I think this argument has weak support.

2. How I found my arguement

At first time I wondered about babies language speaking and in turn came to think about how they becmae speak their mother tongue.
I started to find arguments about babies's language acquiring then I find two adversial arguments.
First one is behaviorism language acquiring theory. It says that babies learn language by repetitive learning and experience.
Another one is Noam chomsky's theory that all babies are born to the genius of language.

3. New research questions
More support about my arguement.
* Why repetitive laearning and experience is important in language acquiring?
* What is definition of the word 'learning'?
* Up to what age we can call them babies?

4. Connections to the Harvard smapler?

Harvard sampler admiring humans for our wonderous ability. This argument is related to one of the human's ability, language, and this can explain how humans become having that ability.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기