2014년 10월 30일 목요일

self-evaluation

1. what score do you think you deserve?

I think I deserve 2 points.I wrote my first draft well with full elements of the essay.

2. What did you do well?

I suported my arument well. I tried to find good experiments and statistic as many as possibel, and finally I could found the poper one. Also I came up with proper examples so I think the readers can easily undertand what my point is.

3. What cuold you have done better?

I think I have to research more about my argument and more focus on reputation part beacuse the support is not that solid.

4. Which part of the classical argument did you use the best?

My confirmation part is good becase I showed my argument logically with the experiments and good examples.

5. Which part of the classical argument did you use th poorly?

My refutation part was not good because I did not supproted my argument well and solidly against the opposite side.

6. What's your strategy to make your second draft better?

For my perfect second draft, I will work hard on reputation and conclusion. I will research for supporting my argument against the opposite side, and make the conclusion more persuasively with logic. In addition, I will check the connection between each parts of essay and connect it more undertandable.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기